Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1 was successful!

It was not the easiest thing to prepare lunch and dinner for the fam and resist eating any of that. Also I am still nursing my youngest one and I was concerned the whole day whether I would be producing enough milk. I think she was ok. I will be adding some Fenugreek to my juices today to help with milk production.
I had no coffee, no tea, no solids at all!
My weight yesterday morning out of bed was:


I have a picture of the stuff I juiced for my first juice :
Mango, Cucumbers, Apple, Carrots.
Throughout the day I juiced Collards, Parsley, Cilantro, Watermelon, Cucumbers, A bag of carrots, Mangoes, 3/4 Avocado, Another apple, 1 Tomato.
This is not a walk in the park. Ofcourse I go to the bathroom a lot more frequently and I do have some mild headache today morning which I understand is expected.
I am continuing on today. How many days I go will be determined by how I feel each day. It is one day at a time.
I was inspired by the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment