Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Marvelous Monday!

Like I said in the previous post, I started the day out with I cup oat meal+ little 1% milk+ some raisins+ 1tbsp maple syrup+ dash of cinnamon.
Lunch some flounder + asparagus+ tomatoes+ green peas.
Later during the afternoon, one snack bar,
tea with milk, no sugar.
Still later, 2 slices of wheat bread with peanut butter + strawberry jam
Worked out on treadmill about 30 mins
1 egg white
cucumber yogurt
chicken curry+ 2 slices of wheat bread
Hand full of raisins+ roasted salted almonds!


Here is my lunch...it was just perfect! I wish I could make something like this everyday but for more reasons than one it is not always possible.
The treadmill results for my workout:
Time 29:10
Miles 2.00
Calories 353
Incline 4.0

After reaching 2 miles I did cool down for a few mins. I hope I can do 4 miles by Valentine's day.
Why has this Monday been marvelous?
Ate better than I normally do
Worked out
My family is healthy
God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment