Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting point on January 14, 2011

Firstly, I am nursing a 4 months old.
I have been overweight for most of my life however since the past two years I have weighed more than I have ever weighed before. Over the last year, during my pregnancy I actually managed to lose some lbs!
I want to lose weight because I would like good health, to see my kids grow up and go to college etc etc.
Ofcourse I want to look good in jeans!
My weight has affected all aspects of my life...I am embarassed to see people I haven't seen in many years...in family gatherings I feel like an eye sore...I lack confidence in a crowd.
Goal:
To lose 10 lbs by Valentine's
To eat my last meal by 8:00PM and not a bite after that
To get 70 mins of exercise a day- treadmill+ videos
To run 4 miles on the treadmill by Valentine's
To control portion sizes


My starting weight is 224.8
This will not be easy by any stretch but life is never going to be easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment